The library’s Experience Pass Program provides free access to explore cultural, educational, and recreational attractions in the greater community.
Each pass has different terms and conditions.
Some details about eligibility and checkout policies:
- You must have a Nederland Community Library Adult resident library card in good standing (no current fines) to check out pass(es).
- Pass(es) provide FREE admission to you for up to a specified number. Be sure to check the limits for each pass as they are varied.
- A pass must be shown at the venue entrance. Special exhibits are usually excluded. Be sure to check with each venue.
- Passes may be reserved online or in person on a first-come/first served basis. Passes come with backpacks that have materials to enhance your experience, including an information sheet with “suggested highlights” curated by our Nederland Community Library team. These must be picked up in person at the library during regular hours of operation and returned in one week’s time. Failure to return on time may result in loss of experience pass checkout privileges.
- Changes or cancellations must be made by calling the Library Circulation Desk at 303-258-1101 in order to release passes to other interested patrons.
- Please be courteous to the next pass holder by returning the pass by its due date. If the backpack and all its contents are not returned, a replacement fee of $50.00 will be assessed.
- To allow everyone in our community the opportunity to enjoy these resources, only one Experience Pass can be checked out or placed on hold at a time.
Please call 303-258-1101 or email Elektra Greer if you have additional questions about the Experience Pass program.
Please read the details below carefully and check each attraction’s website for more details when you reserve your pass.
Each organization has different rules and operating hours.