OPEN by Appointment
Curbside Pickup • Home Delivery • 303-258-1101
OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE +
Call Us 303-258-1101
PICKUP SERVICE +
Interested in being able to get library materials through contactless curbside pick-up? Easy!
- Login to your account Never done this before? Give us a call and we will walk you through it!
- Place a hold on items that you want.
1) Be sure the items say they are Nederland items.
2) If you need them within 24 hours, be sure they say they are on the shelf.
- Our staff prepares items to be picked up before we open at 10 a.m., so if you have an urgent need after 10 a.m. to pick something up, please call us so we can get them ready. We disinfect all items when they are returned to us and before they are picked up, and extra precautions take extra time. Please be patient with us and recognize that staff and patron safety is our top priority.
- Call us – 303-258-1101 – when you are at the library and we will bring your items out and place them on the pick-up table for you. Please remember curbside pick-up is only available 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., Monday-Saturday and 4-7 p.m. Thursday.
- If possible, please pick up your items from the back of the library (3rd street) next to the materials drop-off bin.
- When you’re finished, you can return your items to the bin.
HOMESCHOOL SUPPORT +
- STEAM Educational Kits*
- Curated books and learning materials
- Librarian visits (COVID-19 safety protocols must be in place)
- Online Databases
- Email us for more information
*STEAM Educational Kits create portable learning experiences around science, technology, engineering, arts & design, and math through hands-on experiments and manipulatives. Each kit provides a unique STEAM resource accompanied by relevant and engaging books, DVDs, and guides.
Stream a Movie
Colorado Historic Newspapers Collection – More than 1.9 million digitized pages, representing more than 475 individual newspaper titles published in Colorado from 1859 to 2019.
Medline Plus – Online health information reserch for patients and their families and friends
NAVIGATING INFORMATION & MISINFORMATION
- Snopes – a “well-regarded reference for sorting out myths and rumors” on the Internet.
- PolitiFact – a fact-checking website that rates the accuracy of claims by elected officials and others on its Truth-O-Meter.
- ProPublica – an independent, non-profit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest.
- FactCheck – a project of The Annenberg Public Policy Center.
NedSpeaks | Oral Histories
Songs from the Stacks
New Books at Nederland Community Library
CONNECT WITH US
NCL adapts to Coronavirus: