Order up to 12 copies of the same book for your Bookclub.
Here’s how it works:
- Browse the Book Bag Catalog
- Decide on a book for your Book Club (DO NOT click the Sign In button-it’s for staff only and will result in your order hanging out forever unseen in the Cloud’s no-man’s-land.)
- Email or call Marni or Cathy with your choice, 303-258-1101. We will place the hold (if patrons place the hold, it doesn’t make its way to the State Library).
- The bag is checked out to a single patron, who is responsible for collecting and returning all the books to us, together in the bag.
- The check-out period is 8 weeks.
Bags come with 8-12 copies of the book, discussion guides and book club guides.