Each pass admits up to 4 people (children 2 and under are free). Zoo tickets are date specific.
Thanks to the generosity of the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, we now have two passes for loan.
Each pass gives admission for up to 7 children/adults.
The passes check out for a week and are available to full library card holders in good standing. You can place a hold on them online or by calling us.
After you book your Culture Pass through the library, you do not need to contact the museum to set up your visit. On the day of your reservation, simply visit the Ticketing Desk upon arrival at the Museum and present your Culture Pass for entry.
Update on May 19, 2021: The Museum continues to follow guidance from CDC and state public health officials. Based on new guidance released last week, we have made some changes. Face coverings are encouraged for unvaccinated people over age 10, optional otherwise. We still recommend that you reserve your free, timed ticket for general admission. Beginning June 1, we will no longer require separate timed tickets children ages 0-2, for “Space Odyssey” or for “Discovery Zone.” We will continue to use play times in “Discovery Zone” to allow for cleaning breaks. We hope you’ll help us create a safe place for all and look forward to seeing you soon!
- Timed entry every 20 minutes.
- All guests ages 3 and older are required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth at all times while visiting the Museum.
- Temporary exhibitions require a paid, timed ticket in addition to a timed ticket for Museum entry.
- The IMAX and Planetarium are open with limited seating. Please call 303-370-6306 to purchase tickets.
- Visit the website for the latest updates.