Each pass admits up to 4 people (children 2 and under are free). Zoo tickets are date specific.
Valid at 8 separate museums around the state, including the History Colorado Center in Denver. Each pass admits up to 5 adults and 5 children.
The pass can be used at:
- Center for Colorado Women’s History- Denver
- History Colorado Center- Denver
- Fort Garland Museum- Fort Garland
- Healy House Museum & Dexter Cabin- Leadville
- Ute Indian Museum- Montrose
- Fort Vazquez- Platteville
- El Pueblo History Museum- Pueblo
- Trinidad History Museum- Trinidad
Visit the History Colorado website for more information