Nov. 14 - In-person or online
Register for the NCL 2022-23 Winter Reading Program here
After completing your registration, read two books that are new to you and write two reviews to earn your finisher prize and be entered into the raffle to win Avalanche tickets!
Turn in your book reviews by Wednesday, January 4, to be entered in the Grand Prize Drawings!
Winter Reading Program 2022-2023
It’s hard to believe it’s winter already… Brighten up the dark nights with a good book (or several) over the holidays and win prizes!
- When: December
- Where: Nederland Community Library
- Who: WRP is open to kids and youth up to 12th grade.
Join us as we kick off the 2022-23 Winter Reading Program. Register in person or online and get reading!
- What: You must read two books that you’ve never read before.
Then write a review of both books. Submit your review either by writing them down and handing them in in person, email reviews to Jessie Ansari or submit them by using the form on our website (button below).
Not sure how to write a book review? Try this:
- Start with a couple of sentences describing what the book is about. Who are the main characters? Where is the book set?
- Discuss what you particularly liked about the book.
- Mention anything you disliked about the book.
- Round up your review.
- You can give the book a rating, for example a mark of five out of ten, if you like!