Why Should I Sign Up?
Receive text messages on your phone immediately when:
- Items you requested are ready for pickup.
- Items you are borrowing are overdue.
Use your phone to text the library to:
- Renew your items
- Display Fines and Fees
Shoutbomb has features to make managing your account easier:
- Send and Receive texts in English or Spanish.
- Receive notices on multiple library cards.
What Do I Need To Sign Up?
Signing up is totally free! Standard text rates apply. Will only work with phones that can receive SMS messages (most smart phones should qualify)
How To Sign Up Using Your Cell Phone:
- Using a phone that can send text-messages to an e-mail address.
- Text the word SIGNUP to email@example.com. (To receive your messages in Spanish, use REGISTRESE instead of SIGNUP)
- You should receive a reply asking for a library card number.
- Text your library card number.
- You should receive a reply asking for a PIN.
- Text your PIN.
- You should receive a confirmation text with an email request. (Responding with your email address is optional.)
If you need help signing up or if you have other questions please call us at 303.258.1101
How To Use Shoutbomb
Below is a list of text commands for using Shoutbomb
|ADDCARD||ADDCARD||Add a secondary library card to your notification account|
|DROPCARD||DROPCARD||Remove a secondary library card|
|HOLDS||MANTENER||Hold notices Opt In/Out|
|IOWEU||TEDEBO||See the current fine total on your account|
|NOTICES||AVISOS||Current status of all your Opt In/Out services|
|OVERDUE||ATRASADO||Overdue notice Opt In/Out|
|QUIT||SALIR||Stop this text notices service|
|RENEW||RENOVAR||Renew notices Opt In/Out|
|RESEND||REENVIAR||Resend the last message|
|SIGNUP||REGISTRESE||Register for this text notices service|
|SWITCHPHONE||CAMBIARTELEFONO||Change the phone number receiving texts|
These notices are ON by default. Texting the keyword will turn that type of notice off